Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119.1 - A Certain Winter's Day

Dex-chan lover
My heart is healed watching them. I need to reread this chapter multiple times

Also Zeke is a close pervert

Contributor
@QGC129 Thanks, I'm glad it ended on a high note, and
HOLY SHIT THOSE TWO LIVED THROUGH LOREM'S ATTCK?! AND HAD A KID TOGETHER?!

C4l

I'll miss it, but for now, I'll say stop. No need to stress yourself or anyone else out over trying to find better scans or arrange the ftp server; it sounds like a huge hassle for little gain.

Thanks for your hard work o7

@Gunlord500 Yeah I can do pretty much anything short of translation. Give me access to the FTP&raws and I can start working tonight. I tested and I need around 2-3 hour to clean/redraw a chapter so I can probably manage to do the remaining chapters before the end of summer

Fed-Kun's army
Given the hints to pregnancy in this chapter it's likely that the reason Lorem is able to resist Zeke's poison is Gospel.

I'm not a doctor so I don't know the full technical details but apparently pregnant women can end up taking some of the child's cells and have those cells remain in their body. I don't think it's normally enough to have a noticeable effect.

But if Gospel was immune to Zeke's poison then reverse inheriting some of his cells could allow Lorem to resist the poison. A proper medical field person is free to add details or correct me on this. But at the very least it's likely what this chapter is implying whether or not it has any real world medical validity.

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan
i hadn't even considered that it could be gospel's development giving her resistance. I just assumed that it was her tolerance increasing, but that's an interesting idea too!

Fed-Kun's army
@nobaka Well consider this. Lorem is likely in the early stages of pregnancy and is only just starting to develop resistance to Zeke's poison. It's likely not a coincidence both are happening at the same time.

Also from a story telling perspective it's likely the main reason the author would bother to hint at both in the same chapter.

Dex-chan lover
As much as i want this to continue honestly, i will respect your ideal option because i can accept to end this on a happy note. Therefore, i want to say my thanks for all the translations. Thank you @xxsaznpride 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for everything you've translated so far, I reaaly wanna see the rest of this but do what's right for you.

Dex-chan lover
>tfw no big tiddy waifu to snuggle with you under a blanket

why even live

Aggregator gang
@xxsaznpride I’d be willing to buy a tank or two if it meant you could finish the series eventually. It doesn’t have to be at the same breakneck speed you were doing before, but I’d hate for us to get 60% of the way through the series and then it get completely dropped. But in the end, you’re just doing all this work for free, so you do you, and I appreciate all the work you already put in for us

@Metazoxan I think when Zeke says Lorem has rounded up, it only means she rounded up...
In chapter 116, page 11, when Lorem first experiences morning sickness and Zeke connects the dots, judging by how they are dressed it was most likely summer, or at the very least late spring, while in this one chapter they are in the dead of winter, there are at the very least four months in between...
For Lorem to feel the effects of Gospel (supposed) immunity to Zeke's poison so much earlier than she starts having morning sickness is a bit too unlikely...
Rather, after spending so much time together, it is much more likely that Lorem is developing some resistance to the poison, not to the point where she can demonize, but at least to the point where her powers aren't completely useless

Dex-chan lover
2gGQYgi.png

Users who are viewing this thread