Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119.2 - Sleeping Beauty

Contributor
@Someanon Go to the comments for Chapter 119.1 there is a spoiler-covered link to the untranslated last chapter of the series with a wrap-up of mostly everyone's lives.

@Vasqueztion She's spiteful, but not suicidal. They know they have no chance against her without Zeke, and the guy knows that Zeke isn't going to back them up on a second attempt.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolfwhistler
No, it was made pretty clear that they reveled in it. Especially the girl, whose power was to brainwash people and use them as puppets with no regard for their lives.

Drake doesn't revel in it. He's excited Lorem is a DOA mission because it's his chance to finally move up in the world - he explicitly says that the AD gas fucks all chances of him getting promoted (implicitly getting paid more) etc during the flashback. But as was explicitly said this chapter, it turns out money wasn't as important to him as he thought it was.

As for Nightmare... keep reading I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit. They both live. I am seriously genuinely bummed about that. I was hoping she actually killed someone for a change. >_>

>Tired of playing hero

IN WHAT SODDING WAY
WERE YOU TWO HEROES

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. A part of me speculated Meri was gonna heal her cause "haha healed by the sister of the woman who apmost killed them it'll be a twist" thinks the naive author. But I'm still disappointed. What about that potato arm sniper? Just gonna leave her dead cause she's not interesting like a dragon thug and a foul mouthed goth loli? Screw that.

Users who are viewing this thread