Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119.2 - Sleeping Beauty

Dex-chan lover
What man spends 5 years doing illegal work just to get his friend back on his feet? This is a next-level dedication you would do for your daughter.

Color me surprised. I was honestly expecting some sort of revenge plot after she woke up and all that.
Do spoil me if you have that sort of info though

Dex-chan lover
Blerg. Why couldn't she just stay dead? Her powers are just the worst, and she doesn't seem to have any qualms with using them in the worst way.

Dex-chan lover
A beauty when sleep, a nightmare when awake
Thank for the chapter

Aggregator gang
she looked kinda crazy the moment she woke up, i thought for a second that the brain damage was permanent

well, at least they're alive, rip to the sniper, she was the cutest of the 4

Dex-chan lover
I actually wondered if she'd pull through.

Now we know she both didn't, and did.

@soulezz Not really during the arc for the demon's area zone, it was shown that the weak follows the strong and they were really weak against her because they needed Zeke's power to even get a chance to win and that was even a small chance.

Double-page supporter
How is this a Bonus chapter??? this was super main story level of importance

Fed-Kun's army
so she "survived"... lucky one.. then there are 3 survivors, not one

i wonder if that sniper-girls is somewhere too :D... that would be really cliche, but well.. demons are much stronger and can survive more damage, than humans.

I wonder if they'll come back and be a hindrance or not.. i don't think so from the look of things but would be odd to bring them back otherwise, or is this gonna be some type of "let old axes stay buried" thing

Contributor
ANd they never used the line, "And you WILL pay me back. With your body."

Dex-chan lover
Nearly killed by older sister.
Healed back by younger sister.

These sisters sure are op as fuck.

Also, 100 million is probably in yen so about 1 million USD which makes more sense.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth You could say that he just likes her, but i feel that underneath the exterior of survival of the finest that demons have there is a real craving for contact and interaction with others, be they the strong or weak they just feel the need of someone that clicks with them and when this happens they have a very strong altruistic side that makes them seem so obsessed when doing something for those that they love.

It is a thing i noticed, it is never stated and i could be just reading to much in the author's intentions.

Users who are viewing this thread