Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119 - Toward Living and Laughing Together

@AnonDePlume

At least in real life, that's not how state-level surveillance works. It won't be just Lorem and Zeke who get placed under surveillance but also any known and unknown associates.

Smartphones are notoriously insecure and prone to hacking with the right tools, and whatever video service they use better be end to end encrypted or they'll simply ask the company to specifically monitor their calls.

If you look at this from a realistic perspective, using a non-burner phone for this is retarded if leaving evidence is a concern.

Dex-chan lover
I went on Keto to not have diabetes and THIS ISN'T HELPING

I feel something bad might happen, i don't know but i feel that the peace they living right now might not last.

Dex-chan lover
Gospel wouldn't go rouge unless someone hurt his family then it'd be over for everybody

Lol. Kinda funny seeing that the reason he hasn't come back is the opposite of what I thought before. He's not staying away because the poison might affect his son, he's staying away because it might not.

Dex-chan lover
What a wonderful chapter! Thanks for the translation, @xxsaznpride and I'm glad you're doing alright, haha!

Aside from that, man, Zeke seems really smart. Forgive me the indulgence, but he really reminds me of the savvy organizational-operator type characters you sometimes see in anime/manga that deal with politics, like Patlabor (some episodes) or the really old Eagle manga (about US politics). Especially Patlabor, Zeke reminds me of Gotoh--a good guy in a police organization who uses his connections and intimate knowledge of the bureaucracy (particularly which organizations within the police are at odds) to fight corruption and do the right thing, even if he's kinda sneaky about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Rispain Oh no, this manga goes up to chapter 198 and counting, though I think it might be nearing its end, judging from the author's Twitter. I might be wrong tho.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ok if the next 100 chapters is just pure comfy, parent-child stuff. I just binged this manga after finding it a few days ago. It's freakin' great

Aggregator gang
~Aww, aw aw Awww
Wholesome happy moan? I never knew anything would make me say this but I was wrong.

the father who knows his son risks becoming the second weapon against demons, and to prevent it from becoming a weapon of genocide he prefers hatred, in a certain sense he wants coexistence, a true martyr.

Users who are viewing this thread