Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119 - Toward Living and Laughing Together

Dex-chan lover
AHHHH!!! WHEN CAN I GET SOME HAPPY FAMILY FLUFF? YOU CANT FUCKING TEASE US WITH THAT VIDEO CALL!!

Dex-chan lover
So did @xxsaznpride drop it? Normally I wouldn’t worry about a weekly release scanlation group skipping a week or two, but when a guy goes from churning chapters every other day to dead silence for over two weeks...

Unless the dude’s on a trip or something, in which case a heads-up would’ve been nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Khraxter
no quality digital raws
Which means there are lower quality raws available? From what we know of the guy, I would have thought he’d take the lower quality raws without hesitation, no? He did say he was a translator, not a cleaner/typewriter/editor/etc. and that he never spent any time touching up the raws.

@Doodads Only korean version. It could be used in tandem with physical raws, but the translator don't want to do it. If anyone else want and can do it, I can do the cleaning, redrawing and typesetting.

@Demon123214 you can't access chapters after 3 and before 198. You can probably buy the raws, but at this point, might as well buy them on amazon

I could give my heart and soul to the mangaka for this chapter. It always drowns me with sweetness and happiness.

Double-page supporter
Ah God, they're so cute together! It's true love! I was worried her hubby was either a deadbeat or just dead but he's alive and a super great guy. Best Husbando ever.

Users who are viewing this thread