Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 95 - It's Been Ages!

Double-page supporter
@deerafl both are new characters, you can check the raws to confirm. If you look closely, this new guy horns are different from Garonne.

Dex-chan lover
@Alsimec Are you kidding me? They've always been that way, what took you so long to notice? Go back to the early chapters and look at Lorem's badonkers. There's even been a few boob jokes/comments by Chi and the idol girl (forgot her name) since their chest size can't come close to Lorem and Co.

Dex-chan lover
@Alsimec
consistent with entire series, except when lorem is wearing a bra.

except chii, who is now stacked

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, IT WAS AN EYE MASK? I always thought it was deep shadows and her hair obscuring her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
welp since they didnt do it with Merii I'm glad they're brought in someone else with the obsessive younger sister trait

Dex-chan lover
@REMasher a recently posted extra chapter explains that she uses the mask because she can see with echolocation and thus "see" everything around her. She gets too disoriented without it.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know Teresa was blue, made her even hotter. Damn.

Fed-Kun's army
Teresa's special ability is that her spine is made of carbon fibre reinforced polymers, allowing her to support her massive upper-body weight

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people seemed to have missed this chapter. Chapter about when Alice and Teresa met.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/878285/1

Dex-chan lover
After last couple of chapters it's refreshing to see Alice still having dat DFC.
Also blindfold > no blindfold.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I hate her allready. I really despise this character archetype, even if it's a younger sister obsessing over their older sister it's still super obnoxious.

If they don't call out her abusive tendencies soon I'm gonna be miffed.

Dex-chan lover
@Wordsmith Seems more like a general demon thing considering Lorem and Merii having their own top heavy worries to contend with. Them spines stronk.

Dex-chan lover
@Wordsmith

How do they do it?
"Nanomachines, son."

KfhIfT8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@stretch22
Big tits, childcare, and cute moments is how 80% of the manga has always been, sprinkled with longer story tidbits inbetween. One of which we JUST finished literally 2 chapters before this.

Dex-chan lover
This ↓

b2.png

↑ This right here is the face of true happiness and contentment.
Also those color pinups, wow. I keep forgetting Teresa and her family have blue skin.

Users who are viewing this thread