Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 126 - Uninhabited Island Returns

Dex-chan lover
Nice diversion to check back in on her.
She's really getting better since Merii took custody of her.
Edit: I just noticed that in the onsen panel Chii-chan's ahoge has grown so much that her head towel cannot contain it.

Fed-Kun's army
Some may be disguted about this, But i love the fact that they pay her has much to be has a Lazy Rich guy.

Dex-chan lover
The ahoge has ghost properties, it is passing through the towel.

Happy to see Spica in the path for recovery, don't have anything against her being suspicious of humans but it would better if she can find people she trusts and likes be they human or demons.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperRobotSolo If anything Merii is a super capitalist lazy new rich, she is just throwing money wherever she pleases. The lazy part is just for effect, Merii does works for her money, good work.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum well, yeah, she's a capitalist. What I meant is that I wouldn't force her to share her wealth. Doesn't mean I won't voice my displeasure at the situation, though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah the dream of owning your own private island...... If only the CCP stop it with the hostile take over of islands and shoals, everybody in SEA are not pleased in what they are doing.

Dex-chan lover
She's not really a lazy rich, she's just never needed capital to do her very expensive job. That means not knowing how to spend money.....at all.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a sec I just realized something. Merii can setup her own fish industry and with Alice smelling the business potential, they'll have their be in food manufacturing in a few years. Heck, I haven't even included potential tourism coming from the mainland. Merii is going to be a trillionaire when the series ends.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum because of her abiility, she make easy money, so as long as there are accident/disease in the world, she will never been poor.

Dex-chan lover
When are Merii a d Chi-Chan getting married, or am I the only one that thinks that's happening

Users who are viewing this thread