Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 129 - Walking Alone

Fed-Kun's army
About the Chiharu thing, I think the chest is mostly the artist preference and if he does use Merii's healing as a reason, fair.

Hair, under normal circumstances, can't be healed after being damaged or bleached since hair isn't alive and doesn't have any cells that would. Merii literally creates stem cells though so anything is possible.

She does have inhuman strength for sure though so the healing definitely had side effects. 40lbs without struggling in the slightest is definitely inhuman

If i remember correctly on Twitter i Saw a person asking the author how much of Merii is on Chi-chan after she healer her, the answer was "less than 1%".
I would put a link to It, but good luck finding It through all of Zyugoya's twitter. 🤷

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat

I'll just chalk that up to lack of knowledge then. Hair's not supposed to do that, at least real hair but since this is a fantasy I guess it's fine. It should have been drawn going from the roots/scalp going out because the only part of the hair that's living is the follicle. Once the actual hair leaves the body it's considered dead and no matter what happens you're not going to restore color to that part, that's why when people IRL bleach their hair they cut off the part they bleached to allow new hair to grow.

Dex-chan lover
@Abbysmauh Insert line about chimpanzees and humans sharing 99% of their DNA
Also the flashback on page 3 shows her ahoge only barely reaching her nose, while now it's down to her collar bone.

Was it just me or Chi-chan’s breasts keep getting bigger and bigger as every-chapters pass by

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat Yeah thanks, i totally forgot she said this. And well coming from Meri's broken power it could be easy to change someone's hair color back to it's original state. There is still the posibility that she is lying but it's quite unlike comming from her.

@Metasepia If you assume that Meri got some realy good healing power then part of it work by accelerating the person's healing ability, so we can assume her her grew during the process and with the healing got their original color. And well the autor didn't draw it cose it would've been a bother.

Most probably autor just wanted to change her hair color in the process and didnt give a care on how it work in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
Smooth brains: talking about hair colour and boob size.
Galaxy intellectuals: loving that ahoge

Users who are viewing this thread