Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 135 - Start of Activities

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think the pint-sized demon gained a bit too much strength too fast? She was doing inverted pushups with what looks to be at least a 20 ton dragon on her feet, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I see where Merii's constant disbelief comes, but it needs to start at some point if this professor is just another asshole with some fucked up intentions it can be dealt with when the time comes, but the necessity and curiosity to understand the demons abilities won't just go away.

Merii apart, just Lorem ability to generate unreal quantities of heat has already the possibility to resolve energy problem in the world and who knows what more.

The important thing here is... Merii is right to uncomfortable and suspicious but just because her experiences were bad doesn't mean all those that study demons are just bad people, we need to see where this will go in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Sincerely... no, she may have lost to Lorem but she clearly was one of those special cases between demons, Merii did cut short part of her muscle degeneration with her ability and contrary to looks she is the type that trains hard.

And demon physiology does seem to vary as wildly as their powers, so who knows what power she packs in that petite body.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the bald professor and instead of finding out about where their powers come from can we see if they can procreate with humans and pass on those sexy thicc genetics 😩

Dex-chan lover
"How much is this?"

Gospel: Tuuuu!!!

*they add one more feather*

"How much is this?"

Gospel: *confused*

Gospel: *takes away feather*

Gospel: Tuuuu!!!

Smart boy

Dex-chan lover
She was doing a handstand to lift full dragon mode guy on her feet. On top of mind breaking powers. She'd be a serious contender for Lorem if she had gear.

Dex-chan lover
Gospel with some big brain plays

Chii-chan's about to get hurt, I can feel it

Nice to see those two are back in action

Dex-chan lover
Arghhhh is the fucking worst couple made of the fucking worst characters that somehow didn't just fucking die and keep stealing panel time!

Why? fucking filler characters that should be dead are back.

They will try to hunt down lorems husband, can't wait for her to go full out again.

Group Leader
Oh man, I already forgot her name but, she's so cuuute, does anyone remember her name?

Lmao Gospel such a clever little kid. I'm kind of worried about who the couple is going to go after next tho,

Thank you for the new chapter! I hope we see more Zeke ]soon

Users who are viewing this thread