Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 135 - Start of Activities

Thanks for the translation!

Super early this time got here 3 minutes after upload.

wonder who the target is, guess we'll find out soon.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be surprised if the target was Zeke since he's with the gubmint and all. They're going after bounties, right? Subjugation targets.

I'd bet he's looking at the bounty for the leader of that rebel group from that arc awhile back. I forgot the specifics since it's been awhile. The guy in charge of that shanty town where Lorem went apeshit.

Group Leader
@Arumir Technically Zeke is still working for the Human Government, so he shouldn't have a contract out on him yet. It's either the Aqua-Demon Boy that's friends with the cast, or the one of the leaders of the Demon faction in the exclusion zone.

Contributor
Now that they mention it, Lorem could become a smith or something to use her abilities for good.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to get dark.
Hopefully tentacles has a fail safe if the assassins ever try to fight Lorem again.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations as always, xxs. Interesting, I always wanted to know where the demons came from in this setting too.

Dex-chan lover
fishboy could be target, but i really doubt it. he doesn't cause any trouble aside from being wet indoors

Demons' lives will be equally enriched!
Yeah I'm not buying that and it doesn't look like Merii is either. If the humans find out how demon powers work they'll likely just upgrade the anti demon weapons and wipe them all out.

Users who are viewing this thread