Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 138 - Bad Luck

Dex-chan lover
Thinking back to that earlier chapter, I'm almost certain this is the guy Zeke's old coworkers (the dude and the girl that was in a coma) were thinking of hunting down. I expect they'll be making a visit here in the next few chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Omg are we going to see Merii kill a bish, there's no way she'll let anything happen to chi-chan and I'm ready to see enraged tentacle monster attacks

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that's an interesting demonization; it's usually black scales but here it's white fuzz.
There is a small kid in need of healing too, so Merii definitely can't leave yet.

@Metasepia
Im not really sure what chapter it was but im pretty sure the dude took gospel infront of lorem and she couldn't do anything dont take my word its been a while since i looked at the raws

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride
I'm burning with curiosity, and am now incredibly impatient to wait for updates. What are the events that lead up to it?

Will be interesting to see Meri go full fight mode. With her abilities not only would she be an endurance machine but I could see her being able to do things like Accelerator as in reversing blood flow etc. Even a demon shouldn’t be able to shrug off something like that. Can’t wait for the ex Zeke buddies now bounty hunters to show up and shake off the cobwebs while accidentally helping who healed the evil girl chibi demon.

Dunno about Cochrane, but I'm guessing Kokuren (to match w/ Byakuren) sounded just a little bit racist or sth?

Users who are viewing this thread