Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 8 Ch. 184 - Wait

Dex-chan lover
Thanks muchly as always, Doctagon, you're really on a roll. This fight scene is pretty good, though Lorem never struck me as the speechifying type XD

Dex-chan lover
Crown would've had a lot more success getting Lorem to fight CATT, it's not like Zeke has a high opinion on them.

What what the PR plan is going to be, though. Publicly revealing Zeke as both father and source of the AD gas?

Group Leader
What what the PR plan is going to be, though. Publicly revealing Zeke as both father and source of the AD gas?
My guess is a public broadcast showing Crown as a terrorist and child kidnapper, while portraying Lorem as the human-friendly, peace-loving mother trying to get her child back. Maybe a shot of Chiharu holding Gospel to drive the point home.

And yes, they'll probably reveal she is married to a demon member of CATT, but not say Zeke's name outright.

Can someone help remind me why Mare’s right hand is hurt ? Why was she injured again for 5 years ?

She tried to brainwash Crown and when he blocked her spikes she used her right hand to try and hammer her left-hand's spikes into his head.
Ah I see thank you I thought it was something form longer ago just curious why she didn’t want it to be healed and preferred to use a glove to cover it

Users who are viewing this thread