Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 200 - Successor

To be honest i still think Gospel is more op. Even tho j doubt lorem would train him like mare did. He is Lorem's child. Ya know. The girl that 1 v 3 zeke,mare and drake. And still survived to tell the tale and also got a nice reminder of that event.

And judging by their history i doubt lorem and zeke wouldn't teach him to fight and control powers

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Al jump off the turnbuckle:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dex-chan lover
He reminds me of photos of a kid I'd seen before, that was born with genetics that made him naturally ripped. Like a three year old with bulging arms and abs. Absolutely insane.

Dex-chan lover
oh, he does the same thing with the tongue like mare.

FvoNBw8.png

D2ow24W.png

is that how you see it?
I see it more of a cartoonish mouth shape.

Dex-chan lover
The only steroids he needed was Mare training like mad before she had him I bet.
:kek:
The physique and power of Mare but the restraint and caution of Drake. Their boi is gonna be quite something.
I mean, Drake is the one with the predisposition for bulk, Mare trained her body specifically to not have any weakness should she be targeted for her power (brainwashing). If anything the outward semblance is Mare (how he looks), but the interior is Drake (how he actually is), with his demeanor being a bit of younger Mare IIRC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
that was adorable

. . .also Dayum he knocked that kid out

Users who are viewing this thread