Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 201 - Freedom From the Shadows

Dex-chan lover
So if Crown sees using political control as a viable means to his goal, why didn't he do it in the first place?

I'm going to be honest, the casual de-radicalization of Crown just feels like an excuse for "everyone gets a happy ending".

On a side note, Chii is starting to look like a grown-up Mikan from To Love-Ru.

Dex-chan lover
Demon cells did wonders for Chii-chan's chichi's development

HOclbAK.png

Also damn that's one kid per year, they have been busy at it

Dex-chan lover
So if Crown sees using political control as a viable means to his goal, why didn't he do it in the first place?

I'm going to be honest, the casual de-radicalization of Crown just feels like an excuse for "everyone gets a happy ending".

It really feels like we missed 2 arcs of him changing his ways, instead he just got punched into the alternative

Contributor

It seems more like he's creating a political machine ala Tammany Hall.

But yeah Chii-chan is getting real thicc now.

Group Leader
Oh, come on! Why aren't Chii-chan and Merii not living together?!
I want some hot human-demon lesbi... I mean, some wholesome human-demon cohabitation!
To show how far they've come, you know... humankind and demonkind hand in hand going into the future.

Lots and lots of hand-holding.
Gotta save some of that for the Fanbox content.

Dex-chan lover

Crown isn't deradicalized, he simply accepts his loss in the field of brute force and is falling back to a more cerebral/financial position instead, as working from the shadows enables him to deal with major threats in ways that overt brute force could not. His goal is to protect the demons and let them live happy lives, as it has always been. If they are integrating into human society at an accelerated rate of their own volition, then that's their choice. He's always been accepting of others' choices, so long as they did not stand directly antagonistic to his goals.

Dex-chan lover
As always, thanks so much for the translations, Doctagon, and to repeat what I said a couple chapters ago, thanks to all the other translators from years ago, and thanks to all the other readers here too--it was a blast accompanying all you guys on Lorem and Gospel's journey as well.

Dex-chan lover

I never see Crown as a radical, he never spread human-hating policy or causing terorism in civilian crowded area, even though he have Cochrane. He too spare Chii chan both times, he never ordering his ally to kill Chii and her friend when Merii busy fighting or when he kidnap Gospel.

Users who are viewing this thread