Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 202.5 - Volume 9 Extras

Dex-chan lover
The End of Musuko. For real this time.
The astute among us might have noticed a new Zyugoya manga being added to Mangadex. This is different to ANOTHER new manga that Zyugoya posted on their twitter earlier today, but if you haven't seen it, here is the link: https://mangadex.org/title/c0ad1583-c117-406e-959d-7789d53f6732/ I couldn't find a translation for it anywhere, and I will be taking a short break from translating, but I still want to work on something, even if its short (and on hiatus).
See you around.

Dex-chan lover
The End of Musuko. For real this time.
The astute among us might have noticed a new Zyugoya manga being added to Mangadex. This is different to ANOTHER new manga that Zyugoya posted on their twitter earlier today, but if you haven't seen it, here is the link: https://mangadex.org/title/c0ad1583-c117-406e-959d-7789d53f6732/ I couldn't find a translation for it anywhere, and I will be taking a short break from translating, but I still want to work on something, even if its short (and on hiatus).
See you around.
Heya, Doc. Thanks for all the hard work translating this amazing series. Also, please make an official group (even if it's just "Doctogon") so it's easier to follow anything you decide to translate in the future. :3

It's been one hell of a ride. Thanks for letting everyone finish this series. I'm glad to have awakened to a new favorite mangaka found their works. I'll need to check out the other series in earnest

Dex-chan lover
Damn, those years really went by fast.
Thanks for the chapters, Doc. Now that it's all over, I feel it's fair for you to know, that I was the one who posted that thread, all those moons ago, bugging you to get off your ass, and TL this manga once more.

Doctagon, May your winds be fair, your weather clear, your crops be fruitful, and the moon be pleasant.
- Gil

See you around.
holo_anonymous_6787a4c21dc85a3caa469d190d34bd60.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread