Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 202.5 - Volume 9 Extras

Double-page supporter
Once again, thanks Doctagon for all the hard work until now!
And drake best husband
Damn, the husbando lvl in the series is surprisingly high

Dex-chan lover
Thank you doctagon and the TL's that worked before you for saving this manga from obscurity.

What a journey. What started as a few Twitter posts to cash in on the monster girl trend at the time became one of the best mangas I've read ,full of heartwarming and cute moments.

It had it's ups and downs (war arc) but I enjoyed watching lorem fumble her way through motherhood.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a ton of translating the series. I remember being pretty disappointed when I found that the translation simply stopped. I had figured I would probably never see the end of the series, but here we are.

I can't help but feel bittersweet about it. There are few series that sat patiently on my list of things to read quite as long as this one did, especially for something that was already finished. Feels like I'm losing something. I guess I didn't realize how attached to this series I had become.

Dex-chan lover
I was sad the translations stopped, happy they got picked back up again and now I'm both at the story being fully translated.
It was one hell of a ride.
PS: Mare is and always will be best girl.

Thank you for completing this. This is one of the not really sure if i will read, tried it and stick with it manga. Sad to see this go tbh. Hoping we get more if the author decides to make more stories.

Btw the one linked is on hiatus?

Dex-chan lover
The End of Musuko. For real this time.
The astute among us might have noticed a new Zyugoya manga being added to Mangadex. This is different to ANOTHER new manga that Zyugoya posted on their twitter earlier today, but if you haven't seen it, here is the link: https://mangadex.org/title/c0ad1583-c117-406e-959d-7789d53f6732/ I couldn't find a translation for it anywhere, and I will be taking a short break from translating, but I still want to work on something, even if its short (and on hiatus).
See you around.
Thank you for all the work you have given translating this series. Now that the coexistance is in full swing, i just hope that we will see gospel and the kids coming to the Konbeni as a cameo or an in-universe character. And hey, she might ends up fighting seeing this series was supposed to be about a mother and their child but devolved into a full on war at the end. Maybe she will show some of her power dealing with rowdy customer or something... Who knows.

Now if you will excuse me, i will go to the twitter and look for a way to promote Zyugoya new works. Again, Thank you for showing this series to the world, far from where it was born.

Dex-chan lover
Farewell, old friend.
cover2.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The End of Musuko. For real this time.
The astute among us might have noticed a new Zyugoya manga being added to Mangadex. This is different to ANOTHER new manga that Zyugoya posted on their twitter earlier today, but if you haven't seen it, here is the link: https://mangadex.org/title/c0ad1583-c117-406e-959d-7789d53f6732/ I couldn't find a translation for it anywhere, and I will be taking a short break from translating, but I still want to work on something, even if its short (and on hiatus).
See you around.
Your service is much appreciated, I have really enjoyed this manga from beginning to end. I even read it more than once while I was waiting for new chapters to be released.

So, thank you.

Also, yes Drake IS best husband.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't find a translation for it anywhere, and I will be taking a short break from translating, but I still want to work on something, even if its short (and on hiatus).

Would you be interested in translating Shin Kotaro Juudoken? It’s been 5 years since the last update and I’d love for the series to continue being translated

Users who are viewing this thread