Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 202.5 - Volume 9 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Is it strange that I think Crown's character growth in the epilogue is some of the best? It's rare for a villain who's absolutely convinced they're doing what's necessary to accept that they've been rejected by the world and roll with it to protect the happiness others have found instead of trying again.

Dex-chan lover
Nooo.. its ended, I want to see Gospel melted one or two building, while trying to explode a whole block, and human around him running in terror.

Dex-chan lover
The End of Musuko. For real this time.
The astute among us might have noticed a new Zyugoya manga being added to Mangadex. This is different to ANOTHER new manga that Zyugoya posted on their twitter earlier today, but if you haven't seen it, here is the link: https://mangadex.org/title/c0ad1583-c117-406e-959d-7789d53f6732/ I couldn't find a translation for it anywhere, and I will be taking a short break from translating, but I still want to work on something, even if its short (and on hiatus).
See you around.
thank you for your diligent work

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOOOOO IT ENDED!!! MY GOD!!! THE WORLD!!!! Reading this chapter and the ending on that last chapter, I felt a sense of great catharsis and happiness. I can't believe that I saw this manga through to the end, what a showstopper! Just the greatest in slice of life weeb degeneracy and high-paced action awesomeness! Cool motherfukin' demons and a great time on every panel.

P.S. Chiharu is best girl and looks even better now holy shit the redesign is killin' it although I do miss aspects of the old hairstyle.

P.P.S. YES CHIHARU'S AHOGE (long strand of hair that sticks out) IS EVEN LONGER AND SHE'S STILL GIVING BIRTH TO MERII THAT'S SO COOL WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
Is it strange that I think Crown's character growth in the epilogue is some of the best? It's rare for a villain who's absolutely convinced they're doing what's necessary to accept that they've been rejected by the world and roll with it to protect the happiness others have found instead of trying again.
I thought that too. So cool for him to come around but not because he backed down or something, but because he was truly convinced.

Dex-chan lover
The astute among us might have noticed a new Zyugoya manga being added to Mangadex. This is different to ANOTHER new manga that Zyugoya posted on their twitter earlier today, but if you haven't seen it, here is the link: https://mangadex.org/title/c0ad1583-c117-406e-959d-7789d53f6732/ I couldn't find a translation for it anywhere, and I will be taking a short break from translating, but I still want to work on something, even if its short (and on hiatus).
See you around.
Thanks for the tl my guy

Dex-chan lover
Really weird to see this actually ended since i started reading it years ago with no updates for years. Thanks for the TL, happy its done and i got to read all of it

Dex-chan lover
See you around.
Thanks for all the time and effort you put in, it's tremendously appreciated. Also, you did a great job, and that's a separate thank you.

unrelated, zyugoya forgot that mare's horns are supposed to be different sizes :(

Dex-chan lover
It's over huh, can't believe it's finally over
images

No Childcare can ever replace this masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
we NEED a sequel that focused on Gospel and the next generation of demons fully raised in human society

Users who are viewing this thread