Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

No good raws for vol. 6 + only the 2 bonus chapters left for vol. 5 anyway + me being busy as fuck in real life = no scans

Dex-chan lover
If you're busy IRL, xxsazn, that comes first and we understand. Thanks again for your work on this wonderful manga.

I repeat my offer, I can help as cleaner, redrawer and TS, if anyone want to do the translation.
I really want to read this to the end

@ Khraxter, from what I’ve seen the issue isn’t a lack of interest, but that there’s no raws beyond 119. Someone would need to get the tankoubon, disassemble and scan it, then send them to the translators to continue.

Nooooo the last chapter has been published! i'm so sad it ended! 😭

But i can't wait for Zyugoya's next work!

So that's what's going on! @xxsaznpride have you tried reaching out on Reddit? Maybe someone on there can help you get the raws? That is if you're free to do the work again, ofcourse. We're all having some sort of personal problems at this time, so it's understandable, and I don't want to come off as entitled.

Double-page supporter
Damn, after looking at the raws of the last chapter, i really need to see this whole series translated.
I really hope that whatever continue to do this one, can do it soon.
We have to see a lot of development(and battle) before reaching the sweet sweet end.

019.jpg

Look at this happy family, they're so cute together 😭

Dex-chan lover
@kinghobbes uhhhh
https://manamoa.net/bbs/page.php?hid=manga_detail&manga_id=4285
this website has all the chapters including the extra chapters fyi its the only place I found that has it all for now, hopefully people can scan it before it gets deleted or something so yeah I say its bs that they couldn't find the chapters online

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki yeah, but sazn can’t be bothered with korean apparently, so they just dropped it right away. I know they’re a one-man team, but it would’ve been nice if they’d at least said something in the comments about this, instead of just disappearing without a word.

Users who are viewing this thread