Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Aggregator gang
Not gonna lie, up to this point I suspected they just met somehow, did it like cats and then went their own ways again.

Looking at the slowly growing burn on Zeke’s hands I think Zeke was getting hurt by lorem even though the nullifying poison was in effect so maybe she was developing a tolerance or could be some other effect

Dex-chan lover
this is so sweet asdafsdfadsf
at least both of them are still alive

people are waiting for some sort of intense drama, forgetting that lorem and merii both live happy comfortable lives and zeke is presumably working to provide for his wife and son.

ZEKE IS A FUCKING AMAZING DAD AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE! Being able to see the best chance for your family and taking it even though you know you can't be with them is the epitome of a damn good dad. We can also add to that the fact that he was probably still financially supporting Lorem when she was caring for Gospel in the early chapters. He has never abandoned them and is a fucking great dude, hats off my guy!

Dex-chan lover
Zeke is a good papa

and just like always, human is the problem :(

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why, but I'm just getting the "Oh" reaction... I should be in anticipation after reading the new chapter but it's not the same as the one back when it's leading up to the previous event.

Dex-chan lover
I guess demon pregnancy terms must be pretty damn long. Lorem looks like she's fairly late term there, but (assuming Zeke didn't mess up and buy a years-old paper or something) there would have to be a significant amount of time between then and 'present day' Lorem & Gospel - more than Gospel's single year - to account for Merii's reacclimitisation to free society and significant change in appearance.

Dex-chan lover
@psuedonymous True, but also, do we know when that pic of Merii was taken? Even if it was published in the paper "recently" it might have been taken soon after she was put into custody, i.e ~3 years ago.

Now the cycle is closed, we know how she had the house in the beginning, how meri found them and how Zeke and Lorem had know each other...... Now we just need to wait for Zeke to come home for us to see a happy family of three living together....

I love this story, it really gives the feels to me and its great. This is probably one of the best manga i’ve read so far and i can’t wait for new chapters to come out

Users who are viewing this thread