Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Dex-chan lover
So what site is spoiling in comments? I am sure nobody is dumb enough to do it here. Without the spoiler tags. Tags have a purpose.

pretty sure it was obvious what was happening, kinda hard to be spoiled when the mangaka was making it obvious

Oh, shit. Why does this feels like prelude to tragedy? I know we have happy ending since we have gospel, but man, I'm prepared for emotional rollercoster now.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, we'll see just how Gospel was created. Or not. Seems pretty straightforward and anticlimactic if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
im so glad we finally know who gospel's father is. ive been curious since the beginning

@tamed
I can understand where you're coming from, but I'd argue Zyugoya was aware of that anticlimax and decided to use this flashback to frame everything we've seen until now and to set up what we're gonna get in the next 3 volumes. Might not be the most exciting in and of itself, but it's most certainly relevant... plus I'm a whore for world building so I'm biased to stuff like this.

@doppler
I mean, literally 4 comments above yours...
I wasn't even referring to this comment section, but damn, there it is.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride
It just feels a bit of a cop-out. Hopefully, this ability of his wouldn't play a bigger role and the characters go through an arc. At least throw me that bone.

@tamed
>cop out
Care to spell out why you think so?

I don't know how exactly you mean when you say you don't want it to play a "bigger role", but
Zeke's poison would be pretty busted if Clown didn't have magical crystals that made it utterly useless.

vol.7 (it's late and I'm not going to fact check myself right now, but...):
IIRC Zeke is a person of import but Lorem's raw strength makes her someone Clown actually needs to kill to fulfill his goals.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride

It's just that all this time I've wondered how this demon would copulate. I'd bite something cheezy with something like how she really loved him so bad she learned how to tone her powers down just for this one moment, overcoming the mindset that shaped her through her years being a ravaging force of destruction. Instead, I think I'm just gonna get some "eh, he neutralized her demonification when they fucked, there you go" kind of deal which is led to me saying that I wouldn't want it to play a big role and thinking it a cop-out. I don't mind the rest but not this couple's story.

@tamed
It's better than that. Spoilers through vol5:
They fill the holes in each others hearts, live together for a few years (with Zeke taking care of just about everything) and get to know each other, get married, have a kid, and down the line

spoilers through vol8:
both think that the other is doing all the hard work. To Lorem, Zeke is off doing the heavy lifting being a spy while she just plays with Gospel. Zeke, on the other hand, thinks he's just sitting in a car playing spy while Lorem has shouldered the unimaginably difficult duty of child rearing. After the raid on Kindland, Zeke expresses that he's amazed at how good Lorem is at parenting and Lorem is happy she finally has something she can teach him.

Zyugoya really thought his shit through and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride re: your reply to Doppler's post: Putting forward a theory isn't a spoiler just because it turned out to be right, though?

re: your reply to Tamed, I agree; I also love that Zyugoya really thought his shit through with everything.

@tamed
Some of it is, yeah. Still worf, doe.

@amarilthynar
Theoretically, that's fine, but iirc at least one guy was pretty much writing a plot summary and adding "I think" to it.

Users who are viewing this thread