Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

@kiraellion
Link the post that I unironically said anything about having two accounts. Go ahead.
Or are you going to say again that you don't have to because you just KNOW I did?

@psuedonymous
Honestly, the only thing I'd be willing to accept is digital raws. This has been my stance since the beginning.
I can afford an ADF duplex printer and the physical tanks, but I frankly won't do that because /effort/.
One guy DMd me about getting me digital raws last week, but I don't know if he's gonna do it or not.

Also, this isn't an immediate issue because I still have 2-3 weeks of content before running out of vol.5.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride Yeah, I hear you on the EFFORT. Wish I was on the Mandatory 2 Month Paid Staycation everyone else here seems to have.
Let us know if the Vol 6 raws fall through. Shit scans are better than no scans, right?

So, does anybody have any idea what happens between 119.2 and 157? Because I've seen those nowhere.

@ConEditor
Everyone gets new clothes, Chiharu goes to college, Clown gets introduced, Nightmare being the baddest bitch, lots of PTSD, Slice of Life with Zeke, and Gospel being Gospel.

Source is me. edit: And if you want more information than that, you can buy the official release.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I really love this, but one thing that I hate... there is no progress what so ever, like ur at 100 chapter and those kids do not age pfff gime some progress plese

@Chetan72
kinda vague but i guess the author hinted it was the guy who guarded chi chan and gospel while the others were away

Read at your own risk

Chapter 106
Feel really bad for Dolores being only 6 years old and left behind being.

I think the demon who was the line survivor is the dad, it would explain why she is So secretive about the Identity of the father and why the father is not in the picture. It would also explain why he was so good at handling her demonifcation.

Users who are viewing this thread