Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamed Yeah, it reminded you of that because it was. The last group decided to make it a Scottish accent instead of the typical southern US accent.
And I gotta say, as much as hated trying to read the Scottish, it was still way better than southern, which always just feels wrong to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Anonyan
Oh, cool then. That's the first time I read a full-blown dialogue in that accent. Never read a dialogue as long as that in any manga so far.

Well, now that the child sat on it's tail reminding me of Desco, Iguess he's a little cute.

@jhart3313 the whole manga is a mess, the pace is weird, i like it but sometimes i think many thinks are left offscreen that are needed, also who's the lil dude father? is the one with the serrated horns?

Man i love reading comments from a bunch of toxic fans Who due to we may never get a chapter again As lota just dropped it you your harassing the only other person working on it.

I've said multiple times in comments and in private messages that I would continue if I had raws for vol. 6 and 7.
Since then, I have found raws for vol.7, but I refuse to skip vol.6 because it's supremely relevant to the overarching plot.

At least learn what's going on before commenting.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride Did you see my comment on an earlier chapter? The tl;dr was that if you need raws and you have a paypal or something, I'd be willing to send you some money for the expenses involved in cutting up a physical copy and the labor of scanning them. However, if you've found raws for vol. 7, are you sure raws for vol. 6 aren't floating around somewhere? That might be solve the problem handily.

@gunlord500
For multiple reasons, I refuse to accept money in any way, shape, or form to facilitate my releases.
If raws for vol.6 are out there, then I haven't found them.

Also, I'm spreading misinformation so let me clarify: technically me saying they're raws for vol.7 is wrong; I found raws for the chapters that would later comprise vol.7. This means that the 2 bonus chapters that come with the tank are missing.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride

Alright, I understand. Well, if you ever change your mind, just ping me; the other thing I mentioned in my older comment was that if Entropia is okay with you working on the series, I should be as well, and if Entropia doesn't want any drama, I shouldn't either, and indeed, I should offer whatever support I can to whoever's working on the series right now. But I do agree, there are many reasons to avoid getting money involved in these sorts of things (both in principle and practicality) so if that's your final decision, I'll respect it. Thanks for your quick response, and your continued work on this series.

Moving forwards...I think a guy named rawback on nyaa was the one who got the original scans we've been reading so far of this manga, I could see if he's planning on uploading vol. 6, I think he's still around on nyaa at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Alex-S

Nether is sniping or insulting all of us. or insulting Iota which he has on both his confirmed accounts.

But sure ignore all that.

@ Pride. no that's what you decided to do AFTER we all called you on your bullshit.

Oh and congrats on getting out two pages a day really feeling that "speed" finally realize how hard it is to do huh?

@KiraEllion
Uh, the chapters are 2 pages long though? If you want to complain about how long they are, tell Furugoya (edit: his name is Zyugoya :l).
As for my release pace, you're welcome to fuck off if you don't like how slowly you think I'm going.
But I'll continue to entertain your cries for attention all you want. I'm just working on tomorrow's 2 pages, after all.
>after we called you on your bullshit
I'd have to respect your opinions for you to illicit changes in my behavior.
>sniping
Keep crying.
>both his confirmed accounts
In your delusions.

Double-page supporter
At this point they're just looking for things to complain about. The manga's coming out quick, the translations aren't incomprehensible gibberish/political soapboxing, and that's all that matters.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride If not CASH4RAWS, would you accept actual shipped copies (to a PO box or whatever your local equivalent is)? They seems pretty cheap on Amazon JP, ~£20 for 6 and 7 shipped to my door so probably similar anywhere else too. Got no clue how to debind without butchering them, and my only scanner is a sheet-feed MFD.

Users who are viewing this thread