Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Double-page supporter
@necron You are wrong about all of that. The Japanese raw is more than 100 chapters ahead. The father already appeared.

@Lanfear
He appeared in the recent chapters. Currently babysitting his own son.

I'm just thinking (hoping) that'll this end up being a misunderstand - we're gonna open the door and see people playing with the daughter.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like Lorem's tits have gotten exaggeratedly bigger as the manga goes on

Dex-chan lover
@Gunlord500:
Entropia has always treated the fans with respect

Except when it comes to fans who choose to send them feedback about typos and such via DM out of respect (no need to publicly draw attention to how they kept making mistakes in several releases in a row), get genuinely confused when suddenly their feedback no longer results in fixes like it had for the several past times they offered it, find out that they've been blocked by the team member who typically uploads the releases (looking at you Iota), decide to DM the group leader both the feedback and an inquiry about the block, and get a scathingly harsh response that lumps said fans with trolls and other unsavory sorts and rejects the feedback as nothing more than nitpicking.

TL;DR don't let the facade of courtesy fool you.

Aggregator gang
I really hope that once this series is over, we'll get a new one with gospel as the main character. Imagine him as a young adult thinking his mother is normal, then finding out she's call the
Flame of Extermination!

I’m just going to wait for Entropia, while they have spelling errors this new group has clearly butchered dialogue that makes no sense in the context of the story which is far worst

Dex-chan lover
For whatever Faults Iota had at least the didint openly insult people

Can't wait for anon to drop it better odds someone might take it up again if it's fresh off this bullshit.

@ClairvoyantNara
Those are grievous, slanderous claims you're making. Do you have proof to support your assertion?

I'd hate for you to be spouting unfounded misinformation and would love to fix any egregious errors in my work.

@ClairvoyantNara
See my post here.
You've accused me of being wrong. If you think my interpretation is wrong, break down the Japanese and prove it or stay in your lane.

Edit: I notice the only example of supposedly bad translating you've provided is from Ch.87, the only chapter that Entropia and I have overlapped on. To prevent bias, please provide an example of mistaken translation from a later chapter and an explanation as to why my translation was incorrect.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the non-english translators would have a blast laughing at the drama unfolding in the chapter comments...if they can even read english.

Users who are viewing this thread