Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride

Random question, but

Do you mean they were literally married, or just living together? The reason I ask is that in the earliest chapters, Lorem seemed to be wearing a ring (https://mangadex.org/chapter/29299/5). Does demonkind actually have sort of a marriage ritual of its own?

@gundlord500
They live together for what looks like a couple years, get married - proposal and ring only w/out ceremony, and consummate the marriage.

It's at this point unclear where the whole ring thing comes from (demon culture origin? maybe Lorem and Merii picked it up in one of their magazines? Zyugoya just saying fuck it?), but they are at least spiritually married.

Dex-chan lover
JFC I hope doll loli gets killed by Lorem, because her mentality is rotten to the core; treats demons as dolls just because they won't obey her, and says there's no saving Lorem because it's either be subjugated or be enslaved, in her mind.

Jesus this arc is slightly dark where is the mother son comedy please comeback

Ah - what happened to page 120? It went missing...

Edit: Ah, it's there now. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Acting like anon doesn't have a point. by responding to anon when they accuse you of being a drama whore.

*slow clap*

@KiraEllion Dude are you really still harassing xxs on this? Sure he did 100% snipe it and i'm not ok with that but They are doing a much better job translating it then both the prev. TLers.

Double-page supporter
After ch116 I have serious question- if they love (loved?) each other that much, what the hell happened in the meantime? AFAIR Lorem was found in some back alley almost during labor sooooo it's either complicated or next chapters will be really sad ones.

Users who are viewing this thread