Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Now recruiting: 1 or 2 photoshop slaves and someone to host a server for .psds as needed.

Must meet or accept the following conditions:
1) quality of redrawing and/or typesetting that matches the high standard my translations set (cus lets face it, shitty MTL is standard in scanlation now)
2) no credits pages cus credit pages are for basic-ass bitches who want e-peen.
3) Process is [I provide a TL script // raws cleaned --> raws typeset using said script --> .psd files sent back to me for final edits and upload]
4) I get final say in everything

pm me if interested.

Aggregator gang
I am happy this was all solved in the same chapter, her economic sense would have troubled me than any cliff-hanger could.

Banned
Ah.. another 7/10 ....

Would have been higher... except someone suggested somewhere along the way that Merii's glasses were fake... which is completely intolerable.
Well, that and the constant teasing of the yuri-shippers..... and the plot being kinda dull and the SoL factors progressing at a continental drift rate.

To put it another way... the best thing about this manga is that some of the girls have downright amazing figures that are pleasant to look at... and two of them have glasses (the rest are ultimately irrelevant). But still, the glasses must be real. Fake glasses are... disappointing (though admittedly not as disappointing as treachery or heresy).

Banned
@Demon123214 : There was a brief side-comment on one of the pages in one of the extra chapters that outright stated they were fake... but I point blank refuse to believe it. It is a completely unacceptable notion. Probably mistranslated, or a lie on the part of the adaption... or something. Basically there is no reason whatsoever for them to be fake, so I don't believe they are.

It somehow reminds me of the case of Sinon from Sword Art Online... and apparently her glasses are fake too, though apparently they're literally bullet-resistant, so she wears them like safety goggles... so I guess that passes. But then they also claimed she doesn't feel comfortable if she doesn't wear them, yet never wears them in-game... which is just stupid.
Anyway... I'm going completely off the rails there.

Dex-chan lover
there is still like 80 chapters togo!!! I neeeeeed them !!! I saw the raws of the last chapter and i want to see it translated

Even though I know this ends in a mega super happy ending I dont want this to ever end.

Users who are viewing this thread