7d8f18e8-1e60-4fd8-889e-19208518b981
K kingarthur020500 Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 30, 2023 Messages 595 Jun 30, 2023 #3 Oh no! Competition! Also, don't say meat like that. That had me laughing.
A Asiandesu Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 25, 2020 Messages 864 Aug 19, 2024 #5 HOLY SHIT NOW THAT'S A WOMAN ARF ARF ARF ARF
C Carcer Supporter Joined Aug 12, 2018 Messages 1,011 Feb 1, 2025 #6 Is it still NTR even if our MC isn't officially in a relationship?
Y ycnbm_8 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 22, 2025 Messages 781 Sep 4, 2025 #9 We already know that that boss is not a good person, I dont want her to have any protagonism at all.
J JagdPanther Supporter Joined Jul 15, 2018 Messages 1,541 Feb 8, 2026 #10 ycnbm_8 said: We already know that that boss is not a good person, I dont want her to have any protagonism at all. Click to expand... Feels more like she wants to be another wingwoman.
ycnbm_8 said: We already know that that boss is not a good person, I dont want her to have any protagonism at all. Click to expand... Feels more like she wants to be another wingwoman.