Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.4

Dex-chan lover
disappointment-disappointed.gif

Contributor
The mom is 14 years older than the dude.
I'm pretty sure we don't know Ayako's exact age. Just that she's in her 30s. The intro where she says she's “thirty-BEEP” was mistranslated as “34” for some reason, leading a lot of people to think that. However I don't remember if her exact age was revealed later and she was actually 34. (Tho yes Takumi is 20.)

Don't know what's worse though, the .1 system with how it's chopped up, or the english translation that could've caught up months ago.
Lmao truuuuuue.

Also, unrelatedly, it may take a while to get there, but I'm excited for the original content Nozomi-sensei wrote specificly for this manga. He and Azuma-sensei were hyping it up on X.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The reason she feels like thatis because she just mentally prepared herself for the best night of her life only to be met with:

"nah ion feel like it"
Odd case of post-no-nut clarity

Dex-chan lover
finally the TL reach this part ehh

but if want wait for segg moment

in between chapter 35-38 ...since right now in raw, takumi finally reunited with his " EX -gf" and then later ayako will meet her also...then after that only the seg chapter will happen

Dex-chan lover
Japanese really like that overly-nice, herbivore type man when it comes to initiating sexual stuff.
Fwiw this turn of events makes sense for what Takkun has been like for the whole manga though, no surprises there.

Users who are viewing this thread