Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel I'm saying that IN UNIVERSE, that it would take very little time. In those stories, often, less than a year actually passes. We just need to wait weekly for the manga.

Real world time is not the same as the time that passes in the manga.

This story just moved on from 10 years of him hiding his feelings drama... it was just skipped. But he probably has several volumes worth of experience before this that was skipped.

And yes, they are saying that she's dense... but if you think about it.... what actual reason would SHE have to believe he likes her??? It's obvious from the outside, but he doesn't actually seem to be hiding it outside. In front of her, he's a good boy... but he's been that way as far as she knew.

Why should SHE think that he liked her??? You know, the only person he was trying to hide it from??? She raised him like a son.

Dex-chan lover
what a smart guy planing to fuck the mom and claim daughter as well

TTX

@deathmailrock
Why should SHE think that he liked her??? You know, the only person he was trying to hide it from??? She raised him like a son.
younger Takumi says Ayako-mama
5-852a9a8fdad6d6be2e193a34d56017b02224c482d8c29d7e254b61e14e0cf34c.jpg

now its Ayako-san
10-088d7a7134333ddd6c00be702637edb87b93dd5ceed0d17d47f7ca5defe2cf75.jpg
(ok bad image)

first example so far (or is this about names, bullshit?)
I don't says she is dense but Ayako had a delusion about TakumiXMiu

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today! 😁 I really appreciate it. 🙌

Thanks for the updates!!

This guy is pretty patient hahaha and i love that he really thought of everything seriously.

@emMeBi86 I wonder that as well. Is it true in Japan, that usually marring women = adopting her children? Or it's just manga thing?

In my country it's separate thing, and from my experience it's pretty rare to adopt older children (like 14y or more) of your marriage partner.

Dex-chan lover
@mapokl I genuinely don’t know. With my -probably limited- english knowledge I always assumed that a father-in-law was “the new husband of the mother” and never thinked that some sort of adoption was involved 🤔

Group Leader
@mapokl @emMeBi86 I'm fairly sure that Takumi wasn't speaking in a legal sense, but you guys seem interested in that aspect. As such, here's an article that...well, the title says it all: Legal Analysis of Stepparent and Child Relationships in Japan : From the Perspective of the Standard Nuclear Family Model. Just hit the PDF link under the abstract to see the full article. I think the part most relevant to your discussion would be section 3.2, in case you don't want to spend too much time reading the entire thing.

Fed-Kun's army
AND THIS HOW U MAKE A ROMANCE MANGA
straight forward confession with future plans
not 100+ chapter indirect flirting without romance progress

Users who are viewing this thread