Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Aren't you exhausted

Dex-chan lover
@kain13

H-have you even read the chapter? She became a hiki cause she couldn't handle the death of her mother and the dad being busy with takeing care of the aftermath of his wives death and his fulltime job

Dex-chan lover
Fuck those "hikkikimori" parenting books, dude gotta just go all GTO and kick her door down. I don't know how she's alive either since he says she throws out all the food he brings.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak considering he sees food he never bought means she goes late at night to buy food.

Also time to fk I guess

Dex-chan lover
That cheating sunuva bitch needs to get fucked up, fuck him. The JK girl is suspicious af, she's planning something

Dex-chan lover
Should have rocked that fat cunt. Put his ass on the pavement for that kind of disrespect.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So, it's either one of the worst cases of "teehee I'm an anime so I always selflessly put everyone before me" I've seen, or she definitely has an agenda here.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously hope the red alert sirens I'm getting are intentional on the author's part and not accidental.

The gall of that fat fuck chastising a man for calling him out on adultery, not to mention namedropping his dead wife, so as to say it's even an incentive to go after some coochie since she's gone, at the same time justifying his act of cheating.

Should've socked that dipshit in the mouth.

Aggregator gang
Every person in this dude's life seems to be a real POS. Hopefully the girl isn't playing some games with him for some ulterior motive.

I'm convinced something really fucked up is happening out of our sight. Anyone want to bet the daughter is actually dead?

Users who are viewing this thread