Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Atmosphere of Room 108

Dex-chan lover
I... I’m starting to care less of him getting with the JK and more on wanting his life to get better. I’m rooting for you old man. You can definitely talk your daughter out of her room. Let’s just hope it’s not too late.

@JKTV Misaki is a great comparison here. Regardless of how this plays out what's going on here is not healthy for either involved.

@Maister37 It really looks that way, doesn't it? That "silence" panel was rather ominous. Hopefully he doesn't gently open the door...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So... no agenda. It's just another shit tier "mommy gf will make it all better" manga.

the daughter's friend has a daddy complex
@That-Guy same boat man,I like seinen stories coz many of them are about someone getting over their own problems

and PLOT Twist
daughter is already dead in that room

I find it funny that he is even reacting to that daughter's friend,

first thing to do in such a situation, (when someone is trying to get you in a relation, a relation that might be considered inappropriate)
is to laugh it off at their first confession/suggestion, yes it would be hurtful to that person, but it would atleast put some sense in their head, that you 2 are in effectively different worlds, and you dont see them as a potential partner

last thing you want is to be conscious of that person

@BCS considering this manga still has "One of the Great Secrets of a Femme Fatale" as a tagline, I still suspect she has an agenda.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was an angel at first, but for some reason the way she was in this chapter made my skin crawl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that nothing happened so far, but I bet that somehow his subordinates at work will get ahold of him going to this "karaoke" with a high school girl.

I can think only about how freaking creapy she is. Normal highschool girl just cant say such things. She mustnt even nitice about his fealings. Just who is she? His wife reincarnation\spirit?

Fed-Kun's army
What a weak man. My dad would've taken the whole doorknob away. Also that bitch a hoe.

Users who are viewing this thread