Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Band-aid

Group Leader
Apart of me thinks that the JK is the bully of his daughter, but I dunno. I'm hoping this guy improves his relationship with his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like every time I read a new chapter of this series I'm left with one prevailing question:
But why?

This seems like it could become one of those series' s that's completely ruined by its ending. I don't really see it becoming a "good" series so far though.

Fed-Kun's army
@france001, if it's indeed like that, it's going to be troublesome for me to read this manga in the future. Also somehow I got a bad premonition in the future after reading this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So is this disgrace of a human being going to ditch his daughter for a manipulative weirdo or not?

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
she thought he NUTTED and would never come back

Fed-Kun's army
@kazu19 I think it's not the case. Maybe the daugther after not seeing her father or hearing him talk the whole day after the (one-sided) "chat" they had in the previous chapters made her think she lost him and it reminded her of how she lost her mom. a "you don't know what you have until you lose it" moment. Haven't read the raws though so I wouldn't know, just a little theory.

Man, it feels like every chapter is a cliffhanger.

Group Leader
With a father and a friend like that, no wonder she turned out like this...

@cillbosby Same here. I think this is going to end on a tragedy somehow.
First of all, the flashbacks showed his family was more than willing to help him take care of the girl, but he was too stubborn to allow anyone else to help.
His daughter became like that because he wanted to protect his ego, and now the daughter's friend keeps "rewarding" him for his bad decisions in life.
I don't see a good ending here either.

Wow you goddamn NEETs over here symphatizing with Miya and not with the father even one bit... fudge off.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's good to take a break from things but the issue is he isn't using his brain to do that. He's using his dick and that's a big issue for a man of his age. He needs to grow some balls and become more self aware

Users who are viewing this thread