Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Prostration

@Danoso
Also her the mom is crazy and seems to have an abusive relationship with her daughter which I’m not justifying .

I kinda relate to the mom, cause I kinda like smacking cats for littering in places they not supposed to, but also like when cats do cute stuffs, depend on me (for food), and being in total obedience.

It's not really something to be called crazy, cause having someone in total obedience certainly make things easy.
But total obedience is not something you should look for in a relationship.

Double-page supporter
in every Asian mother...
wasnt mom like this too back then ... yeah maybe.. that's why I always running from my life like this now.....

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga I'm digging my nails into my arm rests and thinking "oh god what is he gonna fuck up now?". Great fun, 10/10.

this is one of mystery questions in the world, why someone with deranged mental are allowed to have children. why let those children born from them?

i srsly think ppl must not breed unless they pass a certain requirement in mental/logic state

It's an aspect of japanese society. You have to have high adademic scores, go to the best high school, go to the best college, get the best job, and work really hard. In short, be perfect. Koto is under that pressure from her mom.

Ojichan on the other hand has the aspect of work hard to deal with. Stifling work environment, shit co workers, long hours that keeps him away from his family, the pressure to overperform and so on. Lots of pressure there as well. His work life balance is absolutely horrendous.

Wonderful. Broken by pressure from work man and broken by her mother girl. What possibly can go wrong?

First love seemed like a big leap so first kiss makes sense. The translator mentioned in this chapter about a mistranslation in chapter 7 where she didnt actually say she was falling in love rather it was about her first time kissing. But on chapter 8 where the MC asks kisaragi what she thinks of him, did she say something different as well? Because in that panel on chapter 8 she said "love, you're my first love, like I said before." but she never said she loved him so what did she actually say there before she fell asleep? Just curious.

Dex-chan lover
@floemizu the mother is super strict and wants her to act properly at all times. The girl is obviously being crushed by her expectations as a student and a young female.

It parallels with the mc who is being crushed by his expectations from work and as a father.

So we have two mentally exhausted individuals who seek comfort in each other but have a huge social barrier to cross to make it happen. In other worse, a lot is going to go wrong with this.

Users who are viewing this thread