Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Foisting

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one seeing a pattern in this cluster fuck? So far pretty much every woman in this story is an annoying bitch yelling around and having no actual time to talk about their feelings. The fucking daughter yells at her dad. The fucking mother of the MCs mindfuck psycho personality disorder highschool teenage, with dayd issue I might add, "girlfriend" is yelling. The fucking mother of the MC is yelling around. Gosh at this chapter I really would just like to beat the crap out of woman for only opening their mouth a tiny bit.

@airwave2k2 Spot on. The girls in this manga are psycho. Daughter is the worst. Now that it's in the open, dad should just start dating the friend.

Dex-chan lover
@ILoveTsundere "so she has an excuse to (most likely) go to her boyfriend's."

ding ding. Not saying the father is of clear concious here, but how's he supposed to knpw about the social life the daughter never tells her about? given how closed off she's been since chapter 1, he'd have to do stuff that makes her even angrier (i.e. stalk her, read a diary, learn to read minds, etc).

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh. He has a terrible daughter and really annoying parents (or are those the inlaws). All she had to do was say no. Clearly the one with the problem is not the dad. Has he considered sending her to a therapist? Or getting her a diagnosis. Also what the hell kind of reasoning is that? “You only care what others think!?” So then why the freak were you mad at him for hanging out with your friend? He wasn’t doing that because he wanted other people to like him, and if he just wanted them to like him he could have forced it instead of asking. Being a father doesn’t have to be suffocating, but his entire life just is. Everyone around his is telling him how he should act and what he should do, and always undermining him. He is always gets the short end of the stick and has no allies, and when he finally finds one (just one) that’s not okay because of her age so he’s under even more scrutiny.

Users who are viewing this thread