Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Time Capsule

I hope they ended up together.

Now lets just put Miya with Kisaragi's mom together. She would get every love she wants from her lol.

I feel bad for kouske nigga got a shitty daughter and work place is shitty too and the one person who made it brighter he can’t even see

Damn this whole thing is an emotional roller coaster. His daughter is selfish his work and coworkers are shitty his mom is a bitch. Can’t believe the guy hasn’t had a break down yet or offed himself.

Damn the emotions when he looked through the photos she took.

It’s an oddly personal thing, in a way you get a glimpse of how someone see the world and what’s most important to them. What she took pictures of reflected her sweetness and innocents.

I feel like the point where he should of stopped has long past and he can’t just abandon her to her terrible life situation. There no good answer or out to the situation he’s gotten himself neck deep in.

Double-page supporter
Taping together a ripped apart letter are you fcking kidding me? I just feel like the mother is hella controlling and manipulative and has no sense of privacy

Dex-chan lover
And her moms fucken creepy as hell. Taping together papers, wtf is wrong with you.

Man the mother is now a full blown bitch rn even retracing the trashes of her own daughter that is low asf.

Users who are viewing this thread