Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Reunion

Fed-Kun's army
Evolution lagged a bit. Finally gave him a pair of fucking balls

Fed-Kun's army
Finally progress, time to see this Trainwreck through.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darudius how would you know? You're not the author writing the story. Just seems like self inserting to me.
The earlier chapter showed that they share similarities.... idk what romantic feelings were displayed maybe you can enlighten me.

Double-page supporter
ah the big three must do's. thanks as always papa bear.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES GOD IS NOT DEAD BABY WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESSSSSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious how everyone railroads the daughter so much, even when she's not even present.

Dex-chan lover
Can we all appreciate the fact that half the pages in this chapter doesn't have any dialogue?

I think one of the pinnacle aspects of story-telling is when you can develop characters to such an extent where you can communicate all the feelings and conflicts within them without a word being spoken. These two have gone through a lot together, and even when they talk, they're leaving a lot of subtext unspoken and you have to read between the lines a bit to grasp the deeper meaning in their small talk. The first 7 pages and the last 6 feature basically no text, but you feel everything that the characters feel and are just as invested in the story as they are, and so any dialogue would be superfluous to communicating the conflicting emotions both MC and FMC are feeling.

Damn, it's so good.

Dex-chan lover
Smh you never learn do you

Gain a girl your daughters age, and lose your daughter tch

Users who are viewing this thread