Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Reunion

@bagianatas
1qacbr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
just sane and mature people lookin out for each other, nothin to see here
the forces of antagonism are slowly moving out of the picture
once that's complete, it's party time

Dex-chan lover
A little bit late to be manning up, but there was a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it, so let's keep going and see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I agree wholeheartedly, silence is golden and speaks louder than words. It's also one of the only things that visual media can do that writing can't. You don't find many mangas with it, and fewer still in animes; it's what makes Haibane Renmei one of my favorite animes.

Lose your own daughter because you're desperate for some high school pussy, what a sad loser.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't blame this guy for literally nothing (well, maybe keeping the relationship a secret). Kousuke, I hear your pain, man.
And, holy shit... so the mother is... trying to date her own daughter? Please, tell me that's just Kisaragi's impression.
I feel like I'm reading DomeKano all over again, and I consider that a compliment. I dig that and this too.

Let's try to say which at fault.

Father:
2 years not communicating with his daughter still give her money.
Work his ass off to continue paying bill, settling their lives.
Being scorned by assholes for what he did at work.
His daughter's friend had a crush on him and being assertive about it.
Still holding on to the point it's easier to jumped out of the roof or tied your neck with rope
Don't have a spine to fight back what's right, (heck corporate authority in society is solid, you know?)
Now, chasing the daughter who run with shady teenager not longer than a few months. And late to get work which is.... cut from salary which is used for feed the 'daughter'

Daughter:
2 years not giving a talk to her father due to her father work to pay for medical pay for her mother.
Condemning her father for 'dating' her best friend.
Thinking this world hate her for everything she struggled for. ( Not even asking her dad how's this father survived two years being called ass kisser for the sake of your 'depression')
Gullible and too trusting to shady character.
Keep bitching about the past. (Yes I know my opinion, but you must eat you know to stay alive. I can guarantee most people still consider eating important.)
Still asking for money is somewhere 20ish chapter (even though you hate him for granted)
Hating others being good at study. (Everyone have their own talent, go find your own, stop bitching.)

By the way @ me if you don't satisfied with my point.

Everyone can be at fault if you follow perspective, but this could be good value for us to be better human.

I've definitely traded a lot of the sympathy I might have had for this character for his daughter at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Dang. That's it huh? He officially crossed the line now. Let's just hope Koto isn't just playing with him. Cause if she is, this man may be the most sympathetic character ever.

Users who are viewing this thread