Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Rain, Rain, Rain

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Is this where everything comes Tumbling down, Tumbling down, Tumbling down? How are they going to get out of this situation, or even try to get out at all is beyond me.

Fed-Kun's army
ALRIGHT WHERE ALL THEM ANGRY PEOPLE AT

C'mon everyone time to call him names to make it clear you're on the right side of history

Dex-chan lover
If this man manages to pass the night without becoming a criminal he's my new personal God.

Contributor
Imagine if her mom know about this.

She will drop the anonymous mail and go right for the kill.

Its like a train getting derailed, yes its horrible but you cant take your eyes off of it.

Dex-chan lover
True gentleman surely knows the way to keep underage lady warm and...ahem...dry. Because rain is cold, and japanese cold is dangerous. By the way, to do all those things to get into his room is outstanding, at the very least. And it will be interesting when personnel will ask him about his "daughter" in presence of Honma-san. What a wonderful chapter)

Thank you for translating this! Even though I already know what happens in the next chapter, my heart goes pounding. Also, what Keiko's family said to Kosuke calmed down this chapter.

"While you were distracted, I looked through your phone to see which hotel you were staying at"

MC definitely a predator, right...

Dex-chan lover
"It's still not too late for thinking your action sir
I warned you because you can prevent the worse situation that happened anywhere and anytime, sir
Please reconsider it"

Users who are viewing this thread