Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Rain, Rain, Rain

Dex-chan lover
OIP.HRIi_jpC6vHWvnpIcRASYQHaKp

she's drenched while using white clothes, but why i can't see the bra? is this a scam?

Fed-Kun's army
The foreshadowing of the letter and now this, shits about to hit the fan.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so interesting in how this is going to play out, I can't see this not being a bittersweet/tragic ending manga.

Meanwhile Age ain't nothing but a number plays in the background

Group Leader
I should prolly get these pills so I can take one whenever a new chapter of this series pops up:

lNXk78u.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Me: "Bro... dont do it... you'll be in a world of troubles..."
Also me: "pipe her down like is no tomorrow"

Am i beyond saving?

Dex-chan lover
what makes the government think 13 is an acceptable age for consent

whats wrong with you Japan

Dex-chan lover
This hotel chapter might be the calm before the storm, after he came back from the survey, their company will call in a "hr meeting" with him, the rumor will be the fuel, the kouhai will be the witness, the anonymous letter will be the proof, and even better, the fucking mom might be coming too just to seal the deal dragging her daughter

And after that shit hole, Miya will do another stupid shit and leave the house, and the MC will stop coping and start roping

Dex-chan lover
The calm before the storm. God this is giving me anxiety, and at least MC expresses concern in her decision to come her and does do some responsible shit with it.

But I'm on the edge of my seat ready to have a panic attack. Jesus Christ.
The raws don't help because next chapter ends with them about to kiss as the Kouhai knocks on his door

It's meant to protect teenagers who have sex with EACH OTHER, not older people who have sex with younger people. That's illegal. The only places where it would be legal are very scarcely populated territories scattered around the pacific that Japan owns that have less than a thousand people on them. @Meidunk

It's better than Pakistan that has no age of consent, because any sex outside of marriage is illegal, and prosecutes women for being raped.

Dex-chan lover
@meidunk To be fair, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries have it lower since the only requirement is marriage and child marriage is a thing. The basis of 13 was back when public education wasn't really a thing so they just set the age of puberty as the age for marriage. 300 or 400 years ago or so, that was more or less the worldwide age of consent.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys guys guys.... Relax I'm sure kousuke will act like a rational adult and stop her advances.

Or not lmao

Users who are viewing this thread