Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Rain, Rain, Rain

Fed-Kun's army
"No matter what I said to her, I won't be able to save her"

Thats kinda depressing... but wholesome headpat is wholesome.

Aggregator gang
All he had to do is behave like an adult. She is a child.

Yes, that girl is hurting. Her mother is a shitbag. But he should have shut all of this down. If he does indeed cross the line, I hope this ends with him either in jail or losing everything and ending himself.

Age of consent is a very general term, and especially the 13 yo is most likely for legal paperwork reasons and what not. Sexual consent is completely different in Japan and its 18 like in most countries, with some legal exceptions like fiances etc

Double-page supporter
man that hurts. wanting to help but knowing no matter what you do, nothing will work.

also not to mention the fear going on in his head knowing he's in dangerous territory and if the wrong person sees her with him, he's done.

Dex-chan lover
Not that I disagree with having a higher age than 13, but what the heck is "corruption of minors?"

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I don’t get it. Are prefectures like states? I thought (well assumed) Japan had a government with more national power.

@Varler lol right? First off how are they defining corruption? Everything from friends and family to entertainment influences people when they’re young and still growing. Education as a whole exists to mold kids into the working adults society wants. I really don’t care if it’s what society demands or against the norm; as much as everything already influences minors I’d say that’s corruption. Sex is just an act, society, friends, and family do to influence a person’s growth has lasting effects and depending on their experience can be very damaging. If they want to stop minors from being corrupted keep the, in a pure white room with nothing in it for 18 years immediately after birth (though that probably will come with its own set of issues). Anyway, that reasoning is ridiculous. I really don’t care what age the consent law is (people aren’t gonna follow it anyway; maybe adults will, but the minors themselves not so much), but just give a reason that makes sense, like “because minors can’t make good decisions... wait”. Don’t make something ridiculous up to stay on that high horse.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry for causing you trouble. But I'm gonna cause you trouble. 🤷🤷🤷
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread