Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Summons

Dex-chan lover
He's too fragile for his own sake. He said he'd "sort it out" but he then turned inward and considered retiring instead of confronting the situation. Meanwhile there're nothing for him to lose should they really contact the police.

Dex-chan lover
yep no matter how much of a good deed he do the minor case gonna tear his life apart both social and private but can't really blame the mc here , hope there still some light at the end of the road for him

Dex-chan lover
and the shit storm has finally arrived... we all been waiting for it every chapter for a long time now... damn, now im anxious again to read next one... MANGA STOP DOING THIS TO US! My kokoro wont hold it... :(

ez3

Well in some kind of defense for him, he didnt have a romantic relantionship with the girl. They just hanged out or just met. I check the letter and the mother said he kinda took advantage of her which is false.
And the kiss was consented, i guess?

Anyway, it was a really tense chapter. He is fucked.

Fed-Kun's army
Company : wtf is this email?. Yo, manager. You know something about this?

Manager : Haha, no. It's must be a junk email or someone's prank.

Company: Yea, that's makes sense. Have a nice day.

End.
or.

Company : We got too many junk email lately.

end.

As depressing as this story is, I’m kinda amaze how realistic the scenarios can be

Fed-Kun's army
@ez3 He initiated a kiss in chapter 41. Yes, he was hesitant. Yes, she brought her face very close to his first. But when they were making out it was as a result of him bringing his face to hers. Sure, they were/are both in a very bad place, and one could argue they're trying to console each other, instead of it being a romantic relationship, but I mean, either way, his actions are inappropriate. Hers can be excused by the fact that he's an adult and consented to this.

Not quite sure about laws over there, but I'm pretty sure she's still a minor, so consent should be out of the question. He's the adult, he should know better.

I mean, I also sympathize with the guy, because he's clearly suffering, but it ultimately shouldn't excuse his behaviour, at most explain it. And yeah, maybe the girl is almost an adult, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. And it can't just be shifted continuously.

Dex-chan lover
I like how he exposed himself in this conversation.
I like how he now writes a retirement letter.

@justforthelulz can you make a collage of all his stupid frightened faces from this chapter?

Double-page supporter
Well, when you think about it this feel realistic except maybe not the daughter

Users who are viewing this thread