Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Summons

Double-page supporter
>page 7
latest

At this point I hope they end together to see how pissed off and seething you people would be. That would be the best part.

Dex-chan lover
@Indomiegoreng Re-read previous chapters (chapters 33-36, to be specific) - it was her mom, it was shawn previously - when she found letter to Kouske in garbage can, if I remember correctly.
Kyoto really fucked up, knowing, how her mother is control freak, even tearing the letter apart and left in garbage can was I mistake in families like this

VIP
i really wish he pull no u card and filled mental abuse report done by mom to police.

but that is wishful telling.

but it's pretty easy to proof he has no sexual engagement with her tho.

Dex-chan lover
He can just say "No that's definitely a prank" and everyone will believe it at that point. But of course he have to make it suspicious

Dex-chan lover
this poor dude is fucking cornered, he hasn't done anything regrettable hell, he's being a father figure for that girl in the right way and yet he has no one to reach when he needs it.

Contributor
Just let this guy alone for a week.

He should just start to search for another work, resign and take Koto with him in a new place.

Fed-Kun's army
Once upon a time I played a visual novel (recently actually) where it was about a student and teacher. Shit happens, the school did find out. She resigns (she was a qualified nurse, so it wasn't really her line of work) in the end. However the MC told her if she has any trouble he will quit college, get a job and support her. This might seem stupid to you all, but his sister actually quit college to support his school, so its actually not that far fetched. Love means never having to say you're sorry.

I'm not saying it needs to end the same way, but if you're prepared to do the forbidden, can you actually go through with it?

Watching Kouske trying to write a resignation was suffering.

@GTX1080Ti That's something I usually see when it comes to an older fmc/younger mc relationship, but almost never when it's the opposite. I wish this mangaka got the balls to pull something like that scenario you said.

Group Leader
I'm happy about this chapter, because while super stressful and sad for our MC, it finally cracks open the "world of hurt" that's awaiting for him, and he'll have to face the music. hopefully he can get out of all of this without losing everything.

Users who are viewing this thread