Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Collar

Dex-chan lover
Should have just banged her in the hotel room if he was gonna pull this shit. Literally what is he supposed to do now? Witnesses everywhere. Oh my god he's fucked.

This physically hurt to read from the amount of second hand embarrassment, and then the mom shows up.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I didn't thought he was really gonna do it now!!! Hot!!!! And once again... Mother shows up at the worst possible time ;w;

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie if there was an award for shocking content in manga, this would be a winner in "Most heart attack cases caused by manga" category. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh yeah, just throw a bucket full of gasoline into a burning fire. Nice job mate

He definitely initiated. You can tell because her eyes are wide open and teeth are clenched. In the next page he has his arms around her and she's trying to push him away, so I'd say she's the one saying stop.

Chapter 49 is already out in chinese. I wonder what happened after this. Worst case scenario everyone abandons him.

@ciaooo i do care. Afterall he's not a pro. He's just a guy who translate for fun. He dont work in a company, he dont have a big team (just him and @iamrangerbob). So just let the man have fun! He puts his heart into translating manga for us!

btw, to me it looks like the one saying "stop" is him. Idk who initiated, but his face isn't relaxed at all while she's calm and collected. someone who's being forced doesn't say stop while looking calm.

Group Leader
@aleigh45 the more i talk about it and read comments, yep, sounds like it. it just didn't make sense to me why would he do that? but then i thought, maybe he really thought that's what she was waiting for, since she made a comment about the moon, but then again. why force her. was it just so we can antagonize him a bit more? i dunno...

@Hikki-kun when i release a chapter, it's because it's gone available for free on the raw site, but the next one pops up for a small fee, so yeah, it's out.

@ciaooo they are purposefully written very small, but this time i had to say those, sorry if it's a bother to you. i'm not a professional either, i just do my best.

@NEONBLISS didn't know there were fires this year again :( happy to take your mind off of it, although i have to say, this story is good to give more anxiety if anything, lol

Double-page supporter
"It all keeps tumbling down, tumbling down , tumbling dooooowwwwnnnnnn"
5fb1e2dc3e6d0cec20a5307f2367533f.gif

Group Leader
@Werducc thank you 😇 i felt it was important to those comments this time around. i actually work alone on all the chapters i put out except for Watashi no Shounen, so i'm really a one-[wo]man cell here!

@Hikki-kun you picked up the exact reasons why i couldn't be sure who was doing what in that scene!

@princess_daphie at first i thought exactly like you, that she was pushing him away. but i was told it seems that hand in that small panel looks like its hers and she's just moving her hair. then he refuses and at the end loses and embraces her.

I'm still not sure, ofc, but thats one of the things authors are able to pull only in manga. very tense and vague.

Btw, Thanks a lot for your translation. in my other comment i may look like Im complaining but im just curious about the next chapter.

You were very fast because of the urgency and anxiety people have so thanks a lot!

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is going to erupt in a shitstorm of shit raining down from Mt. Vesuvius Pshychoasshitmom.

@princess_daphie Perfect Dokes meme is perfect. Keep doing you.

@ciaooo Hush, kiddo.

Users who are viewing this thread