Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Collar

is it possible to go to jail for a consensual kiss with a minor? I think he can lose his job, but only that

@brumn123 that's a gray area bc she is a minor but she is pass the age of consent. If he was 19 even she been at 17 shouldnt be a problem for them to kiss in the eyes of society but he been on his 40s that is a big NO, again, in the eyes if society. What I'm trying to say is the law doenst keep up with the society convetions. if this was, idk, 50 years ago he would marry her with her mother blessing and such

Group Leader
@ciaooo like you said, i don't usually do this, but with the tension building up, like you also said, i felt like i needed to share these. of course, don't you worry, rough comments like yours do tend to stick in my head for a while, not that it makes me feel good though. here's some more insight of why i wrote those.

1st T/N:
i've been so frustrated at Kousuke for a long time and he keeps being the indecisive man he is, i just felt like punching him.

2nd T/N:
i really can't tell for sure. i chose to assume the conversation talks about her being "restrained" and "not abused", but it very well could've been "tied up" and "not hit on", so i felt i should disclose my doubt. is all. case in point, i wasn't remembering the scene where we see Koto's mom slapping her (this did happen, right?), so she would've gotten hit on at one point, although i don't see how Kousuke could've found that out. and as for being "tied up" or "bound", it felt weird in the situation, because Koto was seemingly wandering around freely.

this all points to possibly this whole thing being a set up as well! there is SO MUCH unsaid content in the last chapters, it's crazy!

@princess_daphie My interpretation of the kiss is that Kousuke wanted a way out of the leash, both physically (to not be discovered) and also in a more abstract manner : he wants to break the relationship or at the very least make it "normal". That's why he wants to go to the mother and "clear things up". Koto understands this, I think that's why she "chained" him to begin with.

She pressures him into giving a definite answer to what their relationship will become and as he becomes more anxious, he decides to kiss her to be free. But there might be a bit more to that since Kousuke truly likes Koto both as a lover and a daughter in a twisted way. This could also be him breaking and not being able to restrain his desire under Koto's pressure.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this is actually the couple chapters before the last-arc aliens invade in Gantz

hsb

And another surprise will come, an isekai creature invasion

Group Leader
@Dramsss hmmm, lots of interesting avenues

1. i don't think it's him not being able to control himself, he totally is not in a position to feel this kind of thing. he's hyper stressed. every time he was in such a position thus far, it's been Koto that went onto him.

2. kissing her to break free: maybe, but in such a place, he would do that there? he never was forward with her. i dunno.

someone mentioned that in that lower right panel, the hand that i also thought was Kousuke's is in fact Koto's. she's very relaxed while kissing him, she gently lifts her hair, that's what's bugged me from the start and stopped me from thinking he's forcing her. the idea of a set up feels quite possible to me.

if it is indeed Kousuke that initiated the kiss, he totally doesn't like it, his face keeps looking forced, while Koto's look relaxed, even though it's probably her that asks to stop, but it's either not a true "stop", you know, like a "i like it stop but don't," or she changes her mind at that point (which would make sense for a set up).

one thing i thought about that i haven't read anyone mention is that, MAYBE, MAYBE, maybe he might've picked up on her "i like when it's the full moon" cue, that AFAIK, has a meaning linked to expressing your love for Japanese people, "tsuki ga kirei desu ne", maybe she was hoping he'd reply to her clearly, or maybe she was baiting him there (would point to a set up), so maybe that's why, when she pulled on the string and got closer to him, he thought well fu*k it she wants me to kiss her i'll do it.

Users who are viewing this thread