Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Questioning

Dex-chan lover
Damn this manga stresses me out. That being said...

@princess_daphie Love your work, keep releasing these TLs!

@Jackwyvern All you need is to use the "@" symbol, then the persons name with no space (ie: @Jackwyvern) and the system takes care of notifying the other person they've been tagged.

Group Leader
@Jackwyvern Gal Gohan was the second manga of the genre I've read I think and I loved it as well!!! Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! being the first, which I also liked, even if it ended in what I would describe an abrupt way, to avoid spoilers.

You're right though, the larger the gap, the bigger the discomfort. In the case of K&K though, it's not really a specific attraction that got them together, but just their respective's shitty life situation, that's what makes it possible to somehow understand what they're going through and why it got to this point.

@zarian2 @Animemexican thanks for the feedback 🙂

Aggregator gang
@ikevinz77
If only MC just dated the kouhai from his work. This bitch crazy dawg
IKR?! If only the kouhai come sooner in his life, but unfortunately his daughter's friend came first.
Though having a relationship with your coworker is another problem altogether lol, but at least it wouldn't be a crime.

Welp MC need to calm the f down, that way the police will trust him more.

at this point I think its best both of them just stay away from eachother and do what they can to handle their relatives.

in the end, the Daughter and the Mother are both the evil people in this story.

Fed-Kun's army
So what we got from this chapter:

The mother does have a point in that Kosuke and Koto were kind of intimate, so I can't blame her for going off the rails like that, but it's very clear that she's not mentally well.

Kosuke honestly got lucky with a warning, considering how much he's investing into staying in Koto's life.

Koto's smie in the end...something tells me she's going to corrupt him in some way...

Contributor
A manga with competent policemen ?
It must be a dream.

Well, it's good to see Kousuke not getting charged, but he probably need to never see Koto again, at least until she's 18/20.

Double-page supporter
d4uyIjE.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@Jackwyvern

I kind of agree. 10 years is normally where I'm comfy with 13 being the maximum upper limit. 17-26 seems to be rather common in visual novels with teachers or just an 'actually' older heroine.

Unpopular opinion: MC shouldnt be in any relationship with anyone regardless of age (even the girl at work). He is a man child who cant handle responsibility and get drag along by a highschool kid. Pathetic

Dex-chan lover
Ooof... I was actually afraid that everything was in the MC's mind and he was actually a crazy stalker xD

Hmm so she actually wants things to be "not normal". I also am relieved that the police is thinking rationally.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a waste of time. 🤦‍♂️

@Baja have your special someone die and get back to me on how your doing.

Asshole.

Double-page supporter
This manga is hiking up my blood pressure

Thanks for the update as always daphie!

@Baja indeed an unpopular opinion. only time will tell on whether the character is as you say or largely affected by death and loss.

The reason why she's relieved by "not normal", is because she know the dude's feeling for her is unique. Not kindness, but love.

Users who are viewing this thread