Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Cornered and Desperate

I find it weird how many people in manga are okay with raping random people. Does Japan really have a problem with this? How can the clerk be so uncaring?

Yo folks, anytime you're in public space, keep in mind to lock the door if any, even if it's just a slide latch. That lock buy you time, time buy you options.
See YT channel Active Self Protection for references.

This series excels at surprise quiet awkwardness not fucking savior action lmao

Dex-chan lover
He lost his social status, his job, his daughter... Now he got bodied by a couple of rapists

Hey at least he has love amirite guys Ha Ha Ha Ha

Dex-chan lover
@Jojeke why do you think he told them to "take a picture", rocketbrain? Have you no idea how rapes work? Blackmail and the threat of several people refuting the testimony of a single girl. As @princess_daphie said, probably the only smart person among for pages of comments, her behaviour is perfectly natural. First she fought back by biting, then she noticed how hopeless her situation was and froze to minimize damage - many rape victims do exatly that. Such a state of mind isn't just reversed so easily because it's heavy shock to the system.

Dex-chan lover
ITT bunch of people who doesn't interact with a 3D world. Except mom.

Also a kind reminder what if you are a local John Cena and never got beaten, doesn't mean everyone in the world are the same.

Double-page supporter
Don't worry guys, the attendant is a nice guy. He warns Kousuke where she is, that's why he shows so quickly. He even asked them to take pictures that will be evidence. What an attentive lad.

Let's enter a silent place with lots o cameras and rape a girl, what can go wrong? That was too out of reality.

I mentioned it before, but in my experience these manga cafes don't have locks on the doors. Fuck these guys.

Dex-chan lover
@Jojeke Psychologist and the likes are a thing, they study stuff like that without acting it out themselves, but gogo rocketbrain, you are really on a run there.

Idk but the fight seemed pretty okay to me, it felt slow and awkward.. he’s a middle aged man u think he stands a chance against two horny guys that were ready to r*pe someone? The situation itself is a mess but i like that it feels real

Dex-chan lover
I think the implication is that this wasn't so random and that this is usual for the guys to do given the reaction of the attendant.

Kousuke did nothing wrong, though

Users who are viewing this thread