Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Answer

Dex-chan lover
For anyone interested someone dumped the raws of the next chapter on /a/
/a/thread/211746816/musume-no-tomodachi-58

Definitely didn't call the cops because she'd implicate the worker. Remember that he allowed them to keep going if they kept going, at best (for him) he'd lose his job when his higher ups found out, at worst he'd be charged at assisting attempted r**e.

Thanks for the translation. I dont know what to say about their relationship. I came here for koto. Protecc herr

I just hope Kousuke-san is slowly getting a break soon... poor dude has had nothing but misfortune coming his way. I really hope things will look up for him and also for his relationship with his daugther! Thanks so much for translating this series! It's very much appreciated :)

ez3

The story is just getting worse. The quality drop is noticeable.
It is turning into a nonsense.

Group Leader
most comments are encouraging and thank you everyone for the show of appreciation!
@artichoke yes 😁
@Darkmeep can't wait to translate it and know exactly what's being said and all, but the images don't lie, hahaha!
@kowoyoshi i know, the tag is a bit overkill, but it's because of the attempted rape scene from the previous chapter, MD keep it tight!
@Moldef yes, i think he's getting a bit of a break in next chapter, but the jury's still out on the whole story that's about to end.. all my fingers are crossed!!!
@ez3 axe-kun has a tendency to cause this, but i don't feel it's that bad. i just hope the ending will be reasonable within the couple chapters left max.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, the hotel owner's like "Oh, you didn't get gangraped by my buds? Ah, whatever, you and your boyrfriend can sleep here". WTF, hahahaha!

Ok, at least, we're getting to see Kousuke and Koto finally talk it out. It's good to see our guy finally make a stand.

Why the fuck is she still staying there? The staff already showed compliance to rape

Users who are viewing this thread