Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The End of a Long Night

Contributor
Ah, finally a feelgoodman chapter, it's nice to avoid drama for a bit.

Her mother will get a stroke when she learn about this, ah.

@princess_daphie I think around chapter 47, Miya and Misaki mentioned about Koto who went home after opening ceremony, so maybe everybody assumed she's in second grade of high school now (around 17), while in the beginning chapters she's still in first grade of high school (around 15-16)

If they're true delinquents they should gather their homies to ambush kousuke like how we used to beat trailer park wife and homeless people in our teen years

Obviously he messed up big, but I don't blame him. Considering how everyone in Kousuke's circle (except Kisaragi) just dumps all THEIR responsibilities and expectations on him and expects him to handle it daily and then have the AUDACITY to put him on blast for neglecting his duty to society.

Dex-chan lover
I keep telling you guys it's not pedophilia, it's ephebophilia 😎

i hear the sirens coming yikes

that computer definitely has an active camera, and if not, then that room definitely has one gg rip

This is getting dumb and cliche. And i always tell my freinds "its not important if its a cliche, as long as its wrapped good im okay with it". Because its even FUCKING wrapped disguestingly. No seriously. this is just dumb, non-sense and generally bad. First series were like someting new. It was putting tension on you every freaking chapter. Now its all is just "uh-oh, society thinks this is bad, but i decide what is good or what is bad for myself!". And not even a good one tbh.

I was hoping Kouske would understand that this girl is messed up and just help her out and then leave.

@princess_daphie Thanks for translation. You need to get praised more for your work!

Banned
But I just wanted a father and daughter building their relationship back up manga :(

Users who are viewing this thread