Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The End of a Long Night

@magustg1
How is it ruined after that high of emotions he was knocked out for a period with her probably just sitting quietly, long enough to wind down from the emotional highs from the violence.

So glad my man K-dog is finally getting some. He's been through the ringer and deserves it to be honest tbh

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Let's hope things gear down for the last 5

Fed-Kun's army
Please nooo after rain ending. im begging. this is already better. but to go back to platonic/ out of each other lives would be heart breaking.

Double-page supporter
Let's just hope they end up together. With 5 more chapters left I am sure they will. I mean if it was a about a younger guy and an older girl people would be hyping it up. I like how this was and not lewd shit like actual story.

Dex-chan lover
This was supposed to be sweet but I'm mildly uncomfortable because all the shits that will come next

Dex-chan lover
so are they just gonna stay in the box where she almost got raped and he got a concusion?

Dex-chan lover
Is it still jailbait if everyone knows you nibled at the thing for months ? Might as well eat up the whole thing, nut and watch the world burn at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting detail: Kousuke isn't make any advances really, but he's letting her do all the work on make all the moves she feels comfortable to make, which is a nice detail given the high emotions of the past 36 hours in both their lives.

@magustg1

That's the point. Their adrenaline is high and they're just happy that they're both safe. Plus Kousuke finally admitted he wants to be in a relationship with her, so obviously she's going to be in a very emotional place given the fact he just got the beat the fuck up to save her after running all the way here to find where she is and saving her from being raped.

Group Leader
I'd like to know where everybody picked up this "17" number? AFAIK Koto's in first year of high school, like Miya. That's the only indication of her age that I remember is available. That makes her between 15~16. Maybe I missed a precision somewhere though, I'll look if anyone has the reference 🙃

Otherwise, what a chapter!

About next chapter:
It's Kousuke and Koto's coming home time and it's difficult for both. Kousuke faces his daughter while passing by that guy who kept her company, and Koto gets back home to her mother being hysterical with a police officer to file for a missing child report or something. I'm worried about what Koto says on the very last page implies about her choice though...

Double-page supporter
Well as much as I wish I could say this is disgusting I'll admit if the roles were reversed I'd be more into it so I guess I gotta accept this too lol but come on old man at least wait till she's 18 you'll be committing a crime there...

Users who are viewing this thread