Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Parent and Child

Group Leader
3 more chapters to go and this development has changed the both of them at the same time which is great 😁

Dex-chan lover
Aww Koto's got all love for her mom. If I were in her place, I would've told her to buzz off

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, little girl. You're not losing a dad, just gaining a new mom.
And since she's your best friend, getting along with her won't be a problem anymore.

Dex-chan lover
For once, there's a small semblance of things getting better. Kousuke and Miya actually have a chance to talk. The guy with her didn't try to keep him away or anything, and she didn't blow him off. Koto's mom seems like a much tougher case, but hopefully the police presence will keep her from doing anything too bad.

Aggregator gang
Koto's mom should have been arrested on the spot. Her first instinct was to hit her...that's all I need to know.

Kosuke is lucky miya wants to talk after what he did. He's disgusting.

Double-page supporter
@starlightcitypro I think she just gets that on hit pass for being "overly emotional" then the police would find her too much after that.

Hey at least now they are taking some time to talk things out.

Every time I hear "Parent and Child", I think about oyakodon.

Every time I think of oyakodon, it is either hungry or "funny"...

Dex-chan lover
That mother is the most common mom stereotype in asia. And yes we should abolish asian culture.
(I'm asian also)

Dex-chan lover
@artichoke
my brother married my middle school classmate

It's hella awkward when I remember our past in mid school, I can't even imagine how the atmosphere will be if it was my father who married her instead

@Amazing_Retard seriously tbh. Tiger/helicopter parenting is such trash and I don't think it doesn't do too good at all.

Also, the "respect your elders" or "elders are wiser/always right". Such crap.

And the "family is the most important thing". IMO, not worth if family is toxic AF.

Hmm...this feel kinda forced. After all the drama everything just got sort out...

Users who are viewing this thread