Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Parent and Child

I hope they both fix their problems especially with her mother cuz Jesus and wow I thought the boy was gonna take advantage of the situation but he’s actually good and just stayed comforting her really gonna miss the series when it ends

I was waiting a punch in the face of that crazy bitch pretending to be a mom

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is the first time Koto stand up for herself, at least she is not silent like she usually do

Dex-chan lover
Wait - somewhere was announced that it's coming to an end already? Did I missed some info?

Dex-chan lover
you know what I didn't want to read last chapter 'cause I was expecting more, so glad it didn't happen... and double surprise we got a mature chapter for a change where the world didn't shit on the MC and her daughter actually was there for him to hear him.
Holy shit!!! what is the author gonna do now!! what hell await us now??

Well, that went unexpectedly well. I thought that Miya will do some shit, like running away from home, or that guy putting her on drugs or trying to rape her, but no, she behaved like an adult and waited for her father (even more, instead of going hysterical on him, she decided to actually talk to him). Koto's mom on the other hand... I guess we'll see how it turns out. At least there a police guy nearby.

Contributor
After everything the author has thrown at MC/FMC, I hope these last few final (?) chapters remain free of any new crazy developments.

Dex-chan lover
Proud of Miya, let's hope that Kousuke get's through, and they reach mutual understanding. I'm also cheering for Koto, but KotoMom is a pretty hard boss to beat.

@Jmann The author announced on her twitter that this is the last volume.
https://twitter.com/musume_no_F/status/1326379045844619265

Dex-chan lover
@kingaron oh so that's how it is. Well, thx, I guess that my anxiety reading every new chapter of this manga is gonna end soon than 😅

Users who are viewing this thread